To my favorite veterinarian and good friend, PoodleDoc. Go wish him a happy birthday. He might share his potato abundance with you.(Don't you just love the look on the dog's face? "Just don't let the bearded guy insert the thermometer!")
To my favorite veterinarian and good friend, PoodleDoc. Go wish him a happy birthday. He might share his potato abundance with you.
4 comments:
I'm sure the bearded guy could tell the poor dog's temperature just by laying on hands, right? He probably just told the dog he was going to hell, or something. Actually, I've always wondered if Jesus was ever recorded as healing any animals. Raising them from the dead, etc. That could have been useful knowledge. However, if the Vet School hired Jesus they wouldn't have given him tenure 'cause he didn't publish enough. Guess the Bible wouldn't count since Jesus wasn't really one of the authors. Anyway, thanks for remembering me......and remember, Suzy, the force will be with you.......always....
Oh! That's Jesus. I thought it was PoodleDoc.
Well, PoodleDoc -- you just need to read Christopher Moore's book Lamb. When we first meet the boy Jesus he and his little brother are sitting in the town square. His brother has a lizard which he continually bashes with a rock, and then hands it to Jesus who brings it back to life. Funny book!
Actually, I'm the dog. That's why I have that funny look on my face. After reading all those Harry Potter books NUMEROUS times, I learned how to be an animagus. As Suzy will tell you, that means I can change my form into an animal. Unfortunately, Jesus and his rectal thermometer caught up with me.......ook!
Post a Comment