
Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Bursting With Pride!
How cool is this? Pretty darned cool! Check out the by-line on that article ... THAT'S MY BIG BROTHER!! I am very proud of him, and I forgive him for all the times he teased me and made me cry, even giving me the nickname Sig (Suzy + pig) and shining a light on me and chanting, "Spotlight on stinkbomb Suzy." And you know what? He is a really good writer! Go, Paul!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
That's awesome, Suzy :)
That is so cool! I'd be proud, too. No matter what kind of doo doo head he was in the past.
Wow! That is cool - and I even embiggened and tilted. Go Paul!!
I'm glad for your brother. Cool!
I'm also impressed that you are so comfortable with your personhood, that you can reveal the creative nicknames your brother hurled in your direction.....
Wow! I am impressed.
Wow amazing Suzie. I would be very proud of him too.
Thanks, all. I've read things he's written before, but it's really different seeing him in print on glossy colorful paper, illustrated and everything.
PoodleDoc -- I can see the gears turning in your head and fully anticipate that you will be using those creative nicknames at some point. That's OK -- years of therapy have made me stronger ...
It is an interesting article. I love walking with Paul, because he frequently points out some cool birds.
I have to read that article. I hope it's not too technical.
Very cool. So this owl is one with "ears." Did you know that the French distinguish eared owls from non-eared owls.
Those with "ears" or "horns" are called "hibous." Those without are called "chouettes."
In case you were wondering.
Post a Comment