Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Blogger Meet-Up

Question: What do: Bill Clinton, Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin and New Gingrich have in common?
Answer: They are Not in the Picture above!

Who are these 4 Mysterious Bloggers?
  • First Prize: A Free Subscription to one of their blogs (you choose)!
  • Second Prize: A Free Subscription to two of their blogs (you choose)!
  • Third Prize: Enrollment (as soon as it's available) in the Republican Party's new National Healthcare Plan - at its Market Driven - Bargain Price!
And for extra credit:
  • Which 2 of these bloggers are married to each other?
  • Which one was not married when the picture was snapped (2 weeks ago) but is married now?
  • Which one owns a poodle?
  • Which one had the farthest to go to get home?
  • What's in that little white carton?

6 comments:

tweetey30 said...

Chinese in the carton, you and from there I have no idea to be honest with you because I never met your husband when you were here when we met up..

Anonymous said...

Nope Tweetey! Y'er Wrong!

poodledok said...

Hmmm, I'm stumped......

Suzy said...

Chuck, loloololol!!!

Anonymous said...

Is one of the Poodle Doc?

Am I to understand that you and Geranium are married?

Suzy said...

Hi Crayons! We have yet to have our blogger meet-up. You'd think we don't live in the same city!!

Yes! Poodle Doc on the far right. Arf!