
A few days ago I posted about the über rich, with their 5-story yachts and private submarines. You think those people have it good? Well, think again. This little piece of news just caught my eye when I was reading Harper's Weekly:
It was reported that during intercourse the owners of private submarines are sometimes troubled by peeking dolphins.I hate when that happens!





5 comments:
And to think that I used to have no patience with the super rich and their little woes. You've opened my eyes to the poor things!
Oh, geez! Well, it will certainly change my perception of them now. I never knew they suffered such abuse!
Peace,
~Chani
Do I detect a note of ... SARCASM??
Aw, shucks, the dolphins are just studying them. It's research for them. Publish or perish, right? What are those rich humans up to now? Poor babies.
Actually, I was thinking "The rich get everything -- even the coolest voyeurs."
Post a Comment