... in a Business Week article titled Bloggers Bring In the Big Bucks. "Oh, no ... I'm OUTED!" I thought. "I'd better quick do some damage control!" So here is the truth about where this blogger's big bucks come from. Sshhh. I spend 10 months of the year tying shoes and wiping snotty noses. Yes, that's it! The champagne and caviar life of a blogger! Bwahahahahaha!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Really? Feeding caviar and champagne to your students? I am totally shocked! Hope Art Rainwater doesn't find out. Or he might join you...
My friend who is a fabulous daycare teacher sometimes tells people she wipes butts for a living!
You know where the first place I ever tried caviar was? In Sunday School, probably in about first grade. Those wacky Unitarians ... WHAT were they thinking? I thought it was repulsive, and I still do. I love the scene in the movie Big where Tom Hanks takes a big mouthful of caviar and spits it out. In Norway caviar came in tubes, like toothpaste. Come to think of it, a lot of food came in tubes in Norway: mayonnaise, liver paste, cream cheese ... handy for picnics.
What's YOUR secret to being a high paid blogger, Poodle Doc and Jess?
Oh, wait, PoddleDoc, I KNOW your secret. You traffic in eyeballs! Probably sell black market Harry Potter books too. Bwahahaha.
yes, i have a box of books here and if you hurry over, you can get one.......cheap. Even cheaper than the Evil Empire. I'll give away the ending to the new harry potter: voldemort uses dark magic to remove Harry's eyeballs, sends them to Dick to see if the eyes are the source of Harry's magical powers. Meanwhile, Harry is blind and Ginny spends the rest of her life taking care of him...........awwwwwwwwww
Post a Comment