Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Light Blogging
I suppose, if this were an exclusively Quaker blog, light blogging could have a double meaning. But what it means is that I'm really busy this week, between madly sewing stuff for the Holiday Peace Market (a.k.a. "No More Shopping Days 'Til Peace") that I've organized at my Quaker Meeting this coming Sunday, ferrying children for Ali Baba, having family visiting from out of town, and all the other bits and pieces of my life. I have some posts bubbling in my brain, they just haven't made it to the surface yet. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
And what a nice family. Such a treat to get to meet you all last night.
Sparklyseacow has a great voice and fantastic acting chops!
four wundrun thumbs up!
Thanks for coming, dear.
Jess, it was nice to meet you and your family, too! Thanks for coming. I think PlayTime does good theater (I would go see their plays even if my kid wasn't in it) and it's hard to convince people that they'll actually enjoy the show. Thus, it's always nice when people come out. You can't beat the price, either.
Hmmm, a commercial: Blog Lite: More meaning, less sentences? It is so busy. I'm trying to avoid the crowds, the phony stuff, etc.
I seem to have blog block. Haven't written on there for a couple weeks. Various things are bubbling up. I just got my hands on Bush's letter to Kim Il Jung. Maybe I'll post that.
Enjoy the woof woof blah blah time.
Enjoy the busy-ness, which is hopefully filled with Peace.
enjoy the holiday
i look forward
blessings and waiting eagerly for what will be...
Waiting for what bubbles up, and thanks for stopping by my blog.
Post a Comment