Thursday, December 13, 2007
What the Hell Are the Democrats Thinking?
Today's vote in the house, "Recognizing the importance of Christmas and the Christian faith," upsets me about as much as anything those good-for-nothings have done lately. 9 representatives voted against it. 9 had integrity. 40 were cowards and didn't vote. 195 Democrats voted for this frivolous, this jingoistic, this anti-American bill ... including Dennis Kucinich, and yes, Wisconsin's own Tammy Baldwin. I am truly disgusted with their pandering to whatever the Hell it is that they pander to. Shame on them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I hadn't heard. This is stupid. I don't like being included as "Christian" in that group. Blah
Suzy,
This is to thank you for blogging! I really love what you have to say! I'm that friend of Caroline's, and am making my way towards becoming a Quaker, here on Long Island. Every one of your posts makes me see things in a new light!!
Rep. King - rocket scientist that he is - knew exactly what he was doing when he threw this garbage out onto the floor. It was designed to back the spineless into a corner. Only the spineless.
So look how many spineless Democrats we have there.
Another reason why I no longer support that party.
If I were in office I would immediately sponsor a resolution endorsing Eid, Kwanzaa and Hanukkah! And I'm an atheist.
Lest we ever forget these are the same people that got their undies twisted when Keith Ellison, a muslim, became a congressman and they thought he might pose for pictures being sworn in on a koran. (No congressperson gets sworn in on anything in reality).
Democrats thinking. A new oxymoron.
Post a Comment