
Yesterday morning I was so groggy when I got out of bed that I neglected to turn off the alarm clock, only hitting the snooze button for the umteenth time. So I was about to let the dogs out when the alarm went off again. Not wanting it to wake anyone else up at that ridiculous hour ( about 5:30,) I dashed up the stairs and toward the bedroom at top speed in the dark, forgetting about the -- WATCH OUT!! -- guinea pig cage that was now on the opposite side of the hallway from where it has been for the last few years. I hit it shin first. ##$@&%**^%#!!! WHEET! WHEET! WHEET! It wasn't a pretty sight. And I'm a little gimpy today.





8 comments:
Wait, is "go bad" a euphamism for "get killed by a Quaker"? What really happened?
Sorry about your shin.
I'm sure it was Quakerly swearing, right?
lol
Small rodents are evil. It's a fact. The little so-and-so probably moved it there during the night...
Grilled guinea pig. Mmmmmm! On a stick. (Where does the stick go?)
Oh No! I hope you're both OK, ouch!
Hey, Ed------don't swallow the stick. or did you mean something else?
I'm calling the Wisconsin ASPCA. Cruelty to Guinea Pigs will not be tolerated!
Post a Comment