That was very sad.. I dont see how they get away with it but they are for some darn reason. I just cant believe it. But then again yes I can but still. I just wanted to strangle Bush last night when we went to watch our Monday night show and it wasnt on because he was talking on the State of the Union or somehting like that...
Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
4 comments:
Iraq had to be made safe for the multi-national corporations. 720 million a day is a small price to pay for that.
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, why do you hate America so much?
It boggles the mind.
That was very sad.. I dont see how they get away with it but they are for some darn reason. I just cant believe it. But then again yes I can but still. I just wanted to strangle Bush last night when we went to watch our Monday night show and it wasnt on because he was talking on the State of the Union or somehting like that...
Post a Comment