Friday, February 08, 2008

My Kind of Congress ...

... and The Onion does it again.

6 comments:

Ed said...

And if that doesn't work, they can always try dealing drugs. Oh, I guess they already do that. Nevermind.

Jan said...

We'll need HERDS and Herds of them--all over the country, walking in our streets, in our parks, all over. . . . .

Suzy said...

Jan, I am in TOTAL agreement with you!

Ed, too true.

poodledoc said...

In my veterinary work, I have experienced how Llamas and alpacas like to spit when alarmed or irritated. Each congressperson could have one and every time the congress person makes a stupid vote (often), the camelid would spit in their faces. And it's hard to scrub it off and it is very putrid so they would be reminded of their idiotic vote. It isn't very quakerly, but it is amusing....

Suzy said...

I like that. Each Congress critter would have their own -- kind of like those programs that give an egg to a high school kid to carry around so they know what it is like to have a baby. If your Congress person was out at, say an airport bathroom, w/o their alpaca there would be sanctions, maybe they would be censured. Yes, I think it could work!

poodledoc said...

Actually, I had clients who raised emus. The oil from their backfat cures pretty much everything. Perhaps that is the way to go?