Good question, Dr. Zaius. Perhaps we need to write one ...
(BTW, it's not me that tries to warm up my cold feet ... I have sense enough to wear socks to bed! I suppose on some rating scales that would also be a demerit.)
Suzy: You wrote "I have sense enough to wear socks to bed! I suppose on some rating scales that would also be a demerit." Only in your America-hating, freedom-loathing liberal fantasy world is wearing socks to bed considered to be a good idea. Allowing your husband to warm his cold feet on you is your wifely duty as decreed by god. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't support the troops and is aiding the tairists.
Just saw your comment on my blog--thanks for visiting. Madison is one of my favorite towns and it sounds like we have lot of interests in common (I'm a former Peace Corps volunteer). By the way, I failed the test gloriously--and I'm not even married!
Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
9 comments:
What was your score?
I get the Mary Poppins rating: Practically Perfect in Every Way.
Beeteedub, Ed -- You should have known the answer to that.
Where is the man's chart?
Good question, Dr. Zaius. Perhaps we need to write one ...
(BTW, it's not me that tries to warm up my cold feet ... I have sense enough to wear socks to bed! I suppose on some rating scales that would also be a demerit.)
Suzy: You wrote "I have sense enough to wear socks to bed! I suppose on some rating scales that would also be a demerit." Only in your America-hating, freedom-loathing liberal fantasy world is wearing socks to bed considered to be a good idea. Allowing your husband to warm his cold feet on you is your wifely duty as decreed by god. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't support the troops and is aiding the tairists.
I don't darn my socks! I damn them, damn them I tell you!
did you see that you can be excused for hating your children -5 and being late for appointments -5 by going to church every sunday +10.
Neat-o. And I never knew that being tardy was on the same moral scale as not liking my children. hmmm.
Oh sure blame the scoring system....
Hi Suzy--
Just saw your comment on my blog--thanks for visiting. Madison is one of my favorite towns and it sounds like we have lot of interests in common (I'm a former Peace Corps volunteer). By the way, I failed the test gloriously--and I'm not even married!
Post a Comment