I have a house concert May 27th... perfect time to hear a wonderful voice that will take you back to Joni Mitchell in her youth, plus meet up with a fellow blogger.
Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
5 comments:
What fun!
That's great! I love meeting my online friends in the flesh.
Sorry I didn't get to go with you!
Wonderful
I have a house concert May 27th... perfect time to hear a wonderful voice that will take you back to Joni Mitchell in her youth, plus meet up with a fellow blogger.
Dave
Dave -- send me the details of where and what time. Is that a weekend? I'd love to come!
Post a Comment