Apparently this eagle, Des, was notoriously cranky with 'most everybody else at the nature center, but took a liking to my brother. He always has been a bit of a ladies' man ...
Oh my. That image sent tingles up my spine. He looks so much like your dad. The bird is splendid. But much more arresting is the obviously tight relationship between the two of them. Thanks for posting that.
Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
6 comments:
To be that close to an eagle, so amazing!
Paul looks a lot like your dad in these photos.
He sure does. I sure hope that bird isn't going to slice a mute!
Wow isnt she beautiful.. I wish I could get that close to one once in my life..
Extremely cool.
Oh my. That image sent tingles up my spine. He looks so much like your dad. The bird is splendid. But much more arresting is the obviously tight relationship between the two of them. Thanks for posting that.
Post a Comment