I finally saw President Obama's speech to the nation's schoolchildren in its entirety. It was bad enough that children were being forced to listen to subversive messages like, "Obey your parents and teachers" and "Do your homework." But when he said, "Wash your hands so you don't get sick," well, I felt downright unclean.
(It was shown at our first all school assembly of the school year. One youngster was escorted out in tears. When the principal questioned her about why she was crying she said, "I'm - I'm just so happy he's president, it makes me cry.")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You corporate freedom hating socialist you.
And proud of it! Just wait until we get people like you into our re-education camps!
The whole thing was crazy. Honestly, I have had to tune out because of the level to which things have sunk, thanks to the right. Yes, I blame them. Shocking, I know.
Post a Comment