Saturday, February 10, 2007

Dinosaur Farts



Now this is rather absurd. But what do you expect from one of the 87% of Republicans in Congress who do not believe that human activity is causing climate change? Time for the flatulent dinosaurs in Congress to take their Beano, and wake up to reality!

No, wait. Global warming is caused by emissions of dinosaurs. Here's proof!

9 comments:

Ed said...

Maybe it wasn't dinosaurs, maybe we should blame pigs. Proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4F2Odf_k18&mode=related&search=

poodledoc said...

Hey, they didn't even MENTION that dinosaurs farted in any of those Jurrasic Park movies, so this CAN'T be true.

Janet said...

OMG!! That is just too funny! Well, it isn't really funny but it sure shows how ridiculous some politicians are. I like the photo of the proof!!

Pam said...

Janet's right, it's funny and it isn't. Politicians are very good at insisting that black is white.

Suzy said...

I figure those 87% are either fundamentalist Christians or in the pockets of big oil (or both.)

I hate to say it, because it will be very hard on us here, but the sooner the rest of the world turns its back on the US, the better. Right now the world is at the mercy of people who are blind with greed for money and power. They've taken us almost to the brink, and they'll take us right over without giving it a second thought.

QuakerDave said...

Now wait. Dinosaurs roamed the eath with cave people 6000 years ago. So maybe some cave person farts were also involved.

QuakerDave said...

Ummm *eaRth*

Bedways is best ways now.

Suzy said...

I'm laughing, QD!

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzy

Great fun. Thanks for the laugh. I actually know someone who just bought a Hummer -- well, a "small" Hummer. I wanted to use the very Quaker-like question that Bill Moyers uses: "Help me to understand how this is so." But I was too outraged. Actually it's not funny at all.