
Just look at it. Face like a baboon. Stripes like a zebra. Body somewhere between a water buffalo and a horse. I'll bet it gives good milk. Shouldn't we all have the right to keep a creature as magnificent as this?
And those gnu control nuts ... they should go back and read the Bill of Rights before they try to trample on mine!
Thanks for the feel better wishes. I did feel better -- for a day or so. I left work early today though, feeling yucky and dizzy. I kept hearing voices, the incessant voices of 5 and 6 year olds that were like woodpeckers on my brain, and I was literally reeling. I think it's all in my head -- my ears and sinuses to be exact. Tomorrow is a statewide convention day -- no school, so I'll rest and drag myself to a doctor if I still feel bad.





3 comments:
I am a gnu-control nut. And proud of it!
Next thing you know, the gnu lobby is going to try to legalize the carrying of concealed gnus!
I hope you're feeling better soon! Sorry to hear you're sick. I think I'm coming down with something too.
Funny post BTW!
Post a Comment