Thursday, January 31, 2008

20,000+ Hits ...

... but judging from Sitemeter data, at least half of those are from Bulgarian ABBA fans, who all come to my site because I once posted a photo of ABBA. Rock on!

9 comments:

poodledoc said...

Suzy, I bow down to you, O great and powerful blogger one. LOL

GMC said...

I don't stop by for abba, just your witt and wisdom.
Peace
Glenn

tweetey30 said...

That is cool that you have 40,000+. I have no idea because my sitemeter wont work properly. A friends husband is suppose to look but hasnt yet..

tweetey30 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Or it could be because you are the dancing queen.

Jan said...

So many, many, but I never came for Abba either.

Distributorcap said...

what about us American ABBA fans

waterloo....

Suzy said...

As I've said before, the one that stirs MY soul is Fernando. I had NO idea there were that many ABBA fans in the world.

Fran said...

Hi Suzy, well I was just coming by to say hello since I have been away from the 'tubes more often than not of late.

So I am glad to see that I am here amidst the lovers of Abba and of your wisdom!

Peace sister!!