It's a veritable heat wave, up from the subzero temps yesterday and this morning. I took Molly to the dog park. She wore a silly red doggy coat that's too big for her, so she looks a little like Super Dog! (I never thought I'd have a dog who needed a doggy coat.) I wore moosehide mukluks, jeans, long johns, long sleeved shirt, wool sweater, polar fleece gator, wool hat, polar fleece mittens, coat and topped it all off with a felted wool poncho. By the third circuit of the park, I was actually working up a little bit of a sweat in the sun! I love this weather!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
2˚Fahrenheit!
It's a veritable heat wave, up from the subzero temps yesterday and this morning. I took Molly to the dog park. She wore a silly red doggy coat that's too big for her, so she looks a little like Super Dog! (I never thought I'd have a dog who needed a doggy coat.) I wore moosehide mukluks, jeans, long johns, long sleeved shirt, wool sweater, polar fleece gator, wool hat, polar fleece mittens, coat and topped it all off with a felted wool poncho. By the third circuit of the park, I was actually working up a little bit of a sweat in the sun! I love this weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
It looks great. I'm glad you love it. But I felt too cold in the 40's and rain while my daughter played in a soccer tournament this weekend. I've been in Texas too long.
It's all about how you dress.
I'm betting you and the dog both rocked your winter outfits.
I felt a little like the kid in A Christmas Story -- "I can't put my arms down ...!"
Today it's all new snow. God, I LOVE winter!
I love your enthusiasm for winter! It is helping me adjust my own attitude!!
Awww, I miss Molly Moo, but not the cold weather.
Post a Comment