
Molly, the Dalmation-mix, is joining our family permanently. Her New Zealand family made the difficult decision not to put her through the rigors of the flight and subsequent quarantine at her age (11.) She is a lovely dog in all ways*, and we feel honored to be trusted with such a beloved companion. I am a dyed-in-the-wool Corgi fan, but Molly has won my heart!
*except for the noxious gaseous emissions
9 comments:
Awww, I miss Molly Moo already. BTW, what a fantastic picture of her. I wonder what talented young woman took it? :-P
Molly looks wonderful! Glad she's part of your family.
I'd be glad to discuss her noxious gaseous emissions. I can help!
I fully expected that taking care of Molly for three or four months was going to be an ordeal. Much to my surprise, I've become quite attached to her! While I feel sad for her family in New Zealand, I'm also happy she will be staying with us. Nice photo, Cinderbelle!
Cool for you, cool for her. I'm happy for you. She looks like a really nice dog. Maybe you could hand out gas masks to visitors.
Without noxious gas emissions I wouldn't be me and Molly wouldn't be Molly. Congrats on the new doggie!
Awwwww, cute. Ewwwww, smelly.
All cool dogs fart. It's a fact.
If she becomes tiresome, give me a call. You know how I feel...
{{sigh}}
congrats
molly is so lucky to have such a loving family
Post a Comment