I hope you didn't hurt yourself writing such a long post for your husband on his birthday. You should get some rest after such an elaborate undertaking.
Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
10 comments:
I hope you didn't hurt yourself writing such a long post for your husband on his birthday. You should get some rest after such an elaborate undertaking.
Very adorable Guinea Pigs... I scurried over.
I'm too late. Hope he had a happy day.
Damn, I'm too late.
See, you're all too late because I was a BAD WIFE and didn't post this until yesterday evening. He'd still be pleased for the acknowledgment.
Suzy, you are the best of wives. You're just insanely busy these days.
<3
I have to ask: why the Guinea Pigs? Happy Birthday, late, Ed!
i am very late
hbd
Guinea Pigs? Why, they're Mr. Ether's favorite animals! (Very good with mustard ...)
Post a Comment