Friday, December 26, 2008

On the Road Again

Blogging will be slim to none for a few days. Tomorrow Sparkly Seacow and I are taking the train to visit fambly in upstate New York. Back on Friday. Everybody have a safe and happy New Year's eve and day.

If you live anywhere near Decorah, IA you can spend New Year's eve with the one, the only, the fabulous Reptile Palace Orchestra. And tell Mr. Ether to be good.

Be ready for the big blow out celebration when I get back: 2 years of Luminiferous Ether! Woo hoo!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give them my love in NY.

Suzy said...

Will do.

Anonymous said...

Have fun! I hope you get to see Fran.

tweetey30 said...

Have a safe trip and maybe sometime this year we can get together since we missed eachother last year.. LOL..

Fran said...

We just got off the phone - I hope to be seeing you on Tuesday!!!

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip and loads of fun with family and Fran! :-)

poodledoc said...

Have fun on da twain.

Jaliya said...

What a great photo! All it needs is Willie Nelson and his guitar sitting in the doorway of the box car, singing the song ... :-)

Suzy, a while ago you had a hilarious byline about cats under the blog's Luminiferous Ether. Could you send it to me? Thanks!

Suzy said...

Hi, Jaliya. It is a quote from Terry Pratchett's (of course) book Sourcery: "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worth while?" Death thought about it "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.”

If you like cats, here is another good one from TP: “In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”