My baby girl turned 13 today. I don't know where the last decade plus three has gone, but it seems like only yesterday that I was forcing my friends and loved ones to walk with me around the neighborhood while I was in labor in -27˚F weather. This child has brought me so much joy. Happy birthday! I love you!
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Happy Birthday, Sparkly Seacow!
My baby girl turned 13 today. I don't know where the last decade plus three has gone, but it seems like only yesterday that I was forcing my friends and loved ones to walk with me around the neighborhood while I was in labor in -27˚F weather. This child has brought me so much joy. Happy birthday! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Happy birthday child o' Suzy!
I am a day late but I am here with so many good wishes for a really remarkable sounding young woman!
Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy B-day to the Birthday girl.. I am also a day late I think but I am here..
Happy belated birthday to your beautiful daughter!
I love that picture of her.
Happy belated birthday SSC, and happy belated birthing day, dearest Luminiferous...
Post a Comment