Hey, Jan. Funny that you watched Love Actually tonight. My elder daughter was coming over for dinner and was bringing a dvd from her collection. The choice was between Love Actually or Dogma. Dogma won. Not very romantic, but weirdly enjoyable nevertheless.
Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
4 comments:
Tonight we heard that song in "Love Actually," a Christmas movie, but seemed suited for our Valentine's Day evening.
Hey, Jan. Funny that you watched Love Actually tonight. My elder daughter was coming over for dinner and was bringing a dvd from her collection. The choice was between Love Actually or Dogma. Dogma won. Not very romantic, but weirdly enjoyable nevertheless.
Hey there great video. I love the Beattles. We have almost there whold collection of songs. Even the White Album..
I haven't seen "Dogma" for awhile. Maybe I'll have to watch it this weekend.
Post a Comment