My firstborn turned 20 today. That blows my mind just a little. It doesn't seem like very long ago that she looked like this picture. I clearly remember singing the lovely Malvina Reynolds song Turn Around, and crying because my baby was going to grow up someday. Happy Birthday, Anna! You and your sisters are the best thing that ever happened to me! (And you can thank me for not publishing any of the naked photos ...)
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Happy Birthday!
My firstborn turned 20 today. That blows my mind just a little. It doesn't seem like very long ago that she looked like this picture. I clearly remember singing the lovely Malvina Reynolds song Turn Around, and crying because my baby was going to grow up someday. Happy Birthday, Anna! You and your sisters are the best thing that ever happened to me! (And you can thank me for not publishing any of the naked photos ...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
Happy birthday young lady! (Count me as one of the many people who are disappointed we don't get to see your naked baby photos.)
There were some good ones, believe me! I thought, is the boyfriend ready to see this album yet?
Happy B-day to you. LOL.. Um I dont know I saw some pretty cute naked shots of my husband our first Thanksgiving together that his mother had pulled out of the Photo Album.. LOL..
Tweetey -- bet your husband loved that!
Thank you, everyone! I had a fantastic birthday. And thanks, Mom, for not posting anything embarrassing. :P
A day late, but happy birthday!
Happy Birthday!! Glad you had a great birthday!
BTW - I love that photo. I see a baby girl with real wisdom, dignity and grace in the picture.
That is the best baby picture. I'm so crazy about baby cheeks!
Happy birthday to Anna!
I was genuinely worried that she would be serious for her whole life!
What a gorgeous baby! And I'd bet she's a beautiful young woman now! It passes too quickly, doesn't it?
Emma --Oh, yes. It went by way too quickly. Thank you for the nice comments about this and my other post. Anna is indeed a beautiful young woman now.
Post a Comment