You might notice that I have posted a new book in my "currently reading" space on the sidebar, A Good Dog. I am a big fan of Jon Katz's work. He doesn't just write dog stories that are cute and heartwarming (although at times they are.) I look at his writing as much more of a road map for living. Anyway, I discovered his Bedlam Farm website, and contained within that, a lovely journal called Live Your Life. Check it out, if you've a mind to. He is a very good writer.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
One More Thing Before I Get Off This Infernal Machine
You might notice that I have posted a new book in my "currently reading" space on the sidebar, A Good Dog. I am a big fan of Jon Katz's work. He doesn't just write dog stories that are cute and heartwarming (although at times they are.) I look at his writing as much more of a road map for living. Anyway, I discovered his Bedlam Farm website, and contained within that, a lovely journal called Live Your Life. Check it out, if you've a mind to. He is a very good writer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
According to his website, they're making "A Dog Year" into a movie starring Jeff Bridges. That should be...interesting.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Orson is/was Orson. Another dog can't play him. It goes against everything he writes about in his books. The $$ must have been too compelling.
Hey this doesnt sound to bad really. I might have to check some of these out.
Oh, Tweetey, definitely. The books are lovely.
I think you oughta start your own "Bedlam Farm" with Molly and a bunch of Corgi's.
Is that Ed in that photo? See, Bedlam has already begun to afflict your house......
Did you check out the photo I posted of Ed on Facebook?
Post a Comment