Sunday, January 07, 2007

Free Hugs

Love will always be on the cutting edge ...

5 comments:

Suzi-k said...

Hi Suzy with a Y, I just came across your blog through Create a Connection. I read back over your past blogs, and really enjoy your rantings and social commentary, you go girl! As an outsider, who is nevertheless impacted by what happens in the US (who isn't?) I have had grave misgivings about the actions of the Bush administation, especially in the way they have effectively polarised the world into Muslim/non-Muslim, and the dreadful consequences of that for the entire world. Not being an American, I am not in a position to vote, but I am glad there are those like you, who do not blindly follow all the patriotic RA-RA that was generated after 9-11, and used as an excuse for reciprocal atrocities. May your voice be heard!

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzy,
I've been out with a fizzled internet line. I saw this video a while back, but always enjoy watching it. As Amazing Swedish Guy puts it, "this makes me proud to be a human being."

Remember to check in with Create a Connection today.

Suzy said...

Thanks for the mug reminder, caroline.

Suzi-k, thanks for visiting and for your comments. I've never been one to keep my mouth shut.

madelyn said...

All you need is love indeed =

pls e-mail me so i can
get your address for
coffee mug fun!!!!!!!

hugs!!!

Ed said...

I could swear I saw this video on Bob Harris' blog. In fact, I could swear I saw Bob Harris in this video! Regardless, you can't see it enough.

Suzi-k: There are those of us in this country that hold the Bush administration and their actions in the utmost contempt. Unfortunately, Big Money (which includes the Bush family, Cheney, etc., etc.) stands to gain from almost everything Bush and his pals do and they are difficult to stop, since they, or their friends, own the US media. Exploiting the tragedy of 9-11, at the expense of innocent lives, makes it exponentially more tragic. Sometimes I fear that there is no hope. They care nothing for the lives of normal people, both in and outside of the U.S. Hopefully, someday soon, the voices of people like Suzy (with a Y) and Suzi-k will be heard.