Chili dogs? Corn puppies? Huh? And to that I say, penguins. (Which is a joke that possibly only my brother Paul would get. Or possibly no one except me. I'm laughing.)
That is so cool! Are they doing the Turkish hora at the end. I'm laughing and crying at the same time. I miss Madison. You would probably get run out an a rail if you did that song here on provincial Long Island. The music is really fun, who is the woman in white. Is she on drugs? She's a great dancer and singer. I like the way you got yourself in the beginning of the video.
Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
7 comments:
You mean the cool guy in the white hat? He's like, my favorite bass player, man, really, awesome riffs, looks good from a kite, man.....
Tristan says: "CHILI DOGS"
"CORN PUPPIES!"
Chili dogs? Corn puppies? Huh?
And to that I say, penguins. (Which is a joke that possibly only my brother Paul would get. Or possibly no one except me. I'm laughing.)
I love that video. I love poodledoc, too.
Maybe you'll meet each other some day. You can exchange autographs. Poodlegraphs.
Hi Ed,
That is so cool! Are they doing the Turkish hora at the end. I'm laughing and crying at the same time. I miss Madison. You would probably get run out an a rail if you did that song here on provincial Long Island. The music is really fun, who is the woman in white. Is she on drugs? She's a great dancer and singer. I like the way you got yourself in the beginning of the video.
Post a Comment