Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Walking Cheerfully ... in Bunny Slippers


I just finished these knitted/felted bunny slippers for my daughter. How cheerful can you get? They are modified from a Fiber Trends clog pattern (in case you're curious.) She wanted them to look real, and I have to say they wiggle their noses very nicely when she's wiggling her toeses.

Wool IS the miracle fiber.

7 comments:

Ed said...

You knit what? I want some!

Suzy said...

I'll make you some nice sea slug slippers.

poodledoc said...

Tristan wants you to make him some chili dog slippers.....PUUUHHHLLLEEEEEEZZZZEEEE!!!!

Suzy said...

T. will have to draw me a picture. The only chili dogs I know are the ones I used to serve by the dozen on Tuesdays in a former life as an A&W employee.

Ed said...

Corn dog slippers are tres hip.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! These are adorable! You are one of the most creative people I know. When will you start posting your wonderful drawings?

Suzy said...

Caroline, thank you for the compliment. Aw gee whiz. But I think I would wither up and blow away if I couldn't make things. Believe it or not, I don't draw anymore! OR rather, I haven't in a very long time. I love your drawings and paintings; someday perhaps I will start again.

But I ask you, who is more creative: the person who made the slippers or the 11 year old who wears them to school?? She's such a interesting child. She brought home some of her writing assignments today; they are hysterically funny but very surreal.