That's right. No juice and crackers. The Republicans in the State Legislature feel this is an extravagence and are removing it from the budget they are STILL arguing over. I read that because of this, a large number of students who were accepted to the UW, have no financial aid and don't know when they will get it. So they are just playing the waiting game. Weird.
Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
5 comments:
Good luck.
Good luck and have fun! Don't forget to pack a snack with your lunch and sharpen those pencils!
You mean ... I don't get juice and crackers? I quit!
That's right. No juice and crackers. The Republicans in the State Legislature feel this is an extravagence and are removing it from the budget they are STILL arguing over. I read that because of this, a large number of students who were accepted to the UW, have no financial aid and don't know when they will get it. So they are just playing the waiting game. Weird.
Gee, I don't know where I will get my tuition either. But that's a different story.
Post a Comment