Thursday, August 30, 2007

Scatterlings of Africa -- Johnny Clegg

Watch the dancing. It's so cool.

I also want to say that Johnny Clegg looks like someone who works, not someone who works out. Know what I mean? There's a big difference.

6 comments:

poodledoc said...

Yeah, I can't imagine Mick Jagger doing those moves......

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Johnny Clegg. Where did he run off to? I haven't been to one of his concerts since I was like 7. It's sad. I still have him on my ipod, though.

Anonymous said...

Great song!

Suzy said...

Dear Reminiscing,
Since you WERE 7, or since you were LIKE 7 (some other prime number, perhaps?) This isn't the kind of construction that will please a composition professor. And quit texting!

Lucia said...

Perfect road trip music!

Ed said...

Their music is great. The whole band, while playing, perform dances that, in addition to being very cool, require a great deal of physical energy. And they still have enough wind to sing while playing their intruments and dancing. Amazing. The concert on Halloween of 1990 was without doubt the most inspiring musical event I have ever witnessed.