
One of the perks of living where I do is getting The Onion every week, free. So last week when I dashed into the neighborhood market for … well, an onion, I also picked up the latest issue of The Onion. It had a bumper crop of good headlines, as follows:
DEMOCRATIC MOB CENSURES BUSH IN EFFIGY; Well behaved Protestors: 'Papier Maîché President Must Be Held Accountable'And an op ed piece by Karl Rove:
HARD TO TELL IF WIKIPEDIA ENTRY ON DADA HAS BEEN VANDALIZED OR NOT
FDA Approves Seconds
News Van Driver Sick Of Helping Anchors Move
My Job getting Unqualified Politicians Elected By Manipulating The Media And Polarizing The Voting Public In Order to Push Through A Secret Agenda Here Is DoneIt's a little disconcerting when a humorous publication has better news than the mainstream media.





3 comments:
I personally enjoyed the one that said "Christian Scientist pharmacist refuses to fill ANY prescriptions". The Onion headlines give me a good laugh or two at the bus stop after a long day working on eyeballs.......
I love The Onion.
The one that was almost too right on after the 2000 election: Our nation's long nightmare of peace and prosperity comes to an end.
Post a Comment