Not much energy for writing, but I don't want this day to go past without acknowledging my daughter Sophie's 14th birthday. (You can read my last year's b'day post about her here.) Unfortunately, I was on the road all day today, and didn't have much time for reflection, which leaves me feeling a bit at loose ends now at the end of the day. Sophie's brief life was, and continues to be, my convincement of some spiritual presence greater than the sum of all the parts.
Friday, March 21, 2008
the hole in my heart
Not much energy for writing, but I don't want this day to go past without acknowledging my daughter Sophie's 14th birthday. (You can read my last year's b'day post about her here.) Unfortunately, I was on the road all day today, and didn't have much time for reflection, which leaves me feeling a bit at loose ends now at the end of the day. Sophie's brief life was, and continues to be, my convincement of some spiritual presence greater than the sum of all the parts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Have a peaceful weekend, friend.
Thank you, David.
Holding you in the Light, F/friend
Thanks, Chuck. Did you read Cinderbelle's blog post about it? Very touching.
have a wonderful holiday
you brought tears to my crotchedly old face..
sophie is for sure looking out for her family...
you are amazing
Thank you Distributor Cap. Sophie changed my life immeasurably. I wouldn't wish the experience on anyone, but I also wouldn't trade it. Good thing things like this aren't choices we're allowed to make.
Oh Suzy.. She is adorable.
Post a Comment