She looked pretty happy. Was she disapointed that the candidate who stated a couple of days ago: "the leaders in Tehran need to know that we can OBLITERATE them" won the primary? I'm hearing and reading much more intelligent things about much of the middle east from Obama (except on Israel).
That's wonderful! I am so impressed at how young people are interested in the candidates this year. My daughter and her friends went to see Barack, Hillary, and Bill right before the TX primary.
Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
6 comments:
Only a mother!
te he!
She looked pretty happy. Was she disapointed that the candidate who stated a couple of days ago: "the leaders in Tehran need to know that we can OBLITERATE them" won the primary? I'm hearing and reading much more intelligent things about much of the middle east from Obama (except on Israel).
That's wonderful! I am so impressed at how young people are interested in the candidates this year. My daughter and her friends went to see Barack, Hillary, and Bill right before the TX primary.
Yeah, I like to see the young people so enthused.
I'm sitting right next to her right now!
P.S. That's Chloƫ sitting on her left. You know, the one who hates you.
That is too cool. I saw it when Ed sent me the link. You kids must be so proud.
Post a Comment