Monday, June 16, 2008

Cardinal Babies

Photo taken by Enriched Geranium (or so he claims.)

6 comments:

tweetey30 said...

AWWW cute..

QuakerDave said...

Every stinking year I buy a new hanging plant for my front porch. Every stinking year a bird builds a nest in the pot within 24 hours. Every stinking year the presence of the nest puts the health of the plant in jeopardy. Every stinking year I have to decide whether to disturb the nest for the sake of saving the plant.

Yeah, the babies in my hanging pot are about that same size as of today...

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh Great Goddess, they're beautiful!

Suzy said...

Dave, there's good eatin' on one of them there birds!

No, really ... I agree with Suzie. I have been known to leave a Xmas wreath up for months because a bird has built its nest in it. These babes were in tomato cage. I hope they've flown by the time the tomatoes need to be staked up!

Jan said...

Oh, so sweet. Thanks, Suzy.

Ginnie said...

I had to enlarge the picture to be sure of what I was seeing. Amazing. I've always loved my cardinals and they are always a pair, which is even nicer.