Wednesday, June 25, 2008

How many smoking guns does it take to fill the White House?

Is anyone surprised that this has finally surfaced?

Chuck Schumer is, apparently. What planet has he been on for the last 7.6 years?
"This is the first smoking gun," said Sen. Charles E. Schumer, D-N.Y., who sits on the Senate Judiciary Committee. "We believe there will be more to come. This report shows clearly that politics and ideology replaced merit as the hiring criteria at one of our most prized civil service departments."
John Conyers is appalled. APPALLED, I tell you. NOW will he act on the 35 (or is it 36 now) Articles of Impeachment? No, I don't think so either. There are other, far more pressing, issues to take care of than the utter decimation of the Constitution and upholding the laws of the land. Maybe they can tackle steroids in baseball again. I lay awake nights in a sweat over that one.

But you can still wear the grooviest cap around. Get yours here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's like screaming into the wind, I swear. Not that it stops me, but dang it's frustrating.

tweetey30 said...

No one listens to this and we all know he wont be impeached... it will take way to long and then it will be election time and then off with a new president to make this mess worse for clean up from Bush..

Suzy said...

Yeah, it's frustrating. There's a whole gang of them that need to be gotten rid of.