Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
7 comments:
Thanks, Molly!
Reminds me of the bumper sticker that reads "My dog is smarter than your president."
Canine wisdom! I think Molly is about to become the official impeachment dog of my blog!
Oh great, now Molly is on the no-fly list.
Yeah, Molly's gonna share my cell at Gitmo, I guess.
Sorghum, No-fly list? great! Maybe the flies will leave her alone when we're camping next week! can we get on that list too?
Fran, you are welcome to adopt Molly the Impeachment Dog.
Dave, do you think they'll let her bring the hat? It will coordinate so nicely with the jumpsuit.
Smart doggy.
Post a Comment