Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nancy Pelosi makes me want to spit!


From an article on Common Dreams today:

Kucinich came back with a single article, which was read into the record Tuesday. As it did with the others, the House referred it to the panel, chaired by Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich.

But this time, Pelosi said with a conspicuous lack of enthusiasm, that it would see some committee action. (Read it here.)

I consider the arrogance and disdain that she continues to show for the people of this country second only to that of the Bush despots. Yet I feel so helpless to do anything.

I wish that there would be a mutiny among the Democrats. Sigh.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the mutiny. I'm so disappointed in Nancy's lack of real leadership.

poodledoc said...

You do a lot. You bring a lot of love and peace to this world. You'll never change Pelosi. You only control what you do. And you do a lot of great things. Like your early library conversations. It's not a mutiny, but it is change. And you'll never know the effect that your kindness has on those kids. But I'm willing to bet it will be positive.

Anonymous said...

I despise her toadying to the right wing.

Ed said...

Ditto what PoodleDoc said. What you do in your own way, in your life, with children at work, has more impact than you will probably ever know. But it is real.