Today we were lining up in the hallway to walk to lunch. One of my little boys is standing with his hands in his pockets and says, "I'm juggling in my pockets." I wasn't sure I heard him correctly, so I said, "Did you just say you were juggling in your pockets?" (I'm already cracking up.) He says, "Yup. I have invisible balls." A couple of seconds later he says, "They don't hurt though."
Whew, that's a relief!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
But did he have a heart on?
No, Valentine's Day is still a couple of weeks away.
I'm going to use that line. "I have invisible balls."
Leave them guessing, right?
hilarious
Hahahahaha! I've been around the little munchkins for years and years now and I still think they're the funniest people I know!
Pagan, so true. They are such goofballs and there are very few other people I'd care to spend all day every day with.
Post a Comment