I can't tell if they have really great senses of humor, or are they that far out in left field. Hmmmm. I'd buy a t-shirt if it didn't mean I was giving money to PETA.
Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
8 comments:
Chowder - great name for a Sea Kitten!
Those PETA folks... what a whiny bunch they must be.
I can't tell if they have really great senses of humor, or are they that far out in left field. Hmmmm. I'd buy a t-shirt if it didn't mean I was giving money to PETA.
Hehe, you and my friend Tommy are on the same brainwave. He named his Dinner.
Grace is making one named Tasty.
Do they come with tartar sauce?
I made one called Chum, but Wordpress won't let me post it...
Darn, Chowder wants to meet him or her.
Post a Comment