Sunday, January 04, 2009

Miserable Failure

When asked about his son's failures, the elder Bush said, "You can go back to your, what do you call it, your Google, and you figure out all that."
Um, I think I can figure it out without my Google. Except that he and all his buds have made out like bandits. So is he a failure or isn't he?

And this investigation of Bill Richardson ... the Republicans are shocked and appalled, shocked and appalled I tell you. Never mind Halliburton, Blackwater and the Carlisle Group.

One more thing: the whining emanating from the Norm Coleman camp. Puh-leez!

OK, rant's over.

1 comment:

poodledoc said...

Richardson's withdrawn his name from the cabinet consideration. Consulting his Google.

Interesting that Obama is so tight with the chief exec of Google. They make it sound good, but whenever government and information gathering are joined, nasty things can happen.