Thursday, January 15, 2009

This is priceless!

After I admonished Mr. Ether not to write a post about "Joe" "the Plumber", I have to indulge in some hypocrisy and post a link to Rick Sanchez's slapdown of Sam the War Correspondent, as reported at Crooks and Liars.

10 comments:

lisahgolden said...

And what is Ed going to say about that?

Suzy said...

Ah, you know. The usual. He'll look at me with his jaw hanging in that cute little way he does, making injured noises and saying, "I don't believe it. You're such a hypocrite."

Yeah, so what's new? Maybe I just wanted to scoop his blog post.

lisahgolden said...

I love how honest you are.

Suzy said...

Hey I like the anonymity of your new blogging handle "Lisa." Now we can say whatever we want to about she who shall not be mentioned, the Gov. of Alaska.
Love,
"Suzy"

lisahgolden said...

I know it's a stretch from my real name, but you know how it is with big, famous bloggers such as yourself and me. It's all gossip, gossip, gossip and being followed around by TMZ. I needed to distance myself from my real name (Arianna Huffingsomething)

Suzy said...

Me too (Indigo Gal)

Dave Schipper said...

so are you staying warm in Wi?

dang it's cold.

Dave

Anonymous said...

Quit bossing your husband around. let the man write what he wants to write. ;)

Ed said...

Well, I'd really like to take you to task for talking me out of posting about this topic only to post about it yourself, but Rick Sanchez summed it up very well. So kudos to you for posting Mr. Sanchez's response.

Scooped again. Now, in compensation, I need you to post about all those Appliances-SFB videos I have taken such great pains to put up on the YouTubes. Need. More. Viewers. Comments. Ratings. Either that, or one of the suggestions posted by Lisa (of That's Why) and Freida Bee. On second thought, #1, #21 and #25 are pretty good, but the rest can be ignored. Of course, it wouldn't be unreasonable to reverse roles on any of them, either.

<3
Ed

Suzy said...

Dave: Cold, yes. The last time we had 2 days off in a row because of cold was 1994. (I remember these things.)

Dr. Monkey: What fun is it being a wifey if I can't boss my husband around? Don't worry, I'm a benevolent tyrant.

Ed: I'll get right on that. Later today.