Friday, January 09, 2009

Unspeakable

There aren't strong enough words of condemnation for this.

Or this.

6 comments:

Ed said...

It's okay, it's only collateral damage.

Suzy said...

They say that it's the fault of Hamas for firing rockets from civilian buildings. Same old same old. perhaps that is something Hamas is doing, but nothing justifies the purposeful shelling of children. Nothing.

QuakerDave said...

The words for the second one are easy.

War. Crime.

Of course, the very phrase is redundant...

Suzy said...

I believe those words apply to both instances. And you're right. "War crimes" is an oxymoron in my mind.

David, it's good to hear from you I have been remiss in not making blog rounds. Blame it on the full time job! Or Facebook.

poodledoc said...

In answer to your question posed on my blog, no, today I'm not feeling that "we" will ever learn.....

Fran said...

I feel ill - terribly ill.
And very angry.