Sunday, February 08, 2009

Pass the Popcorn Please

Because I love Terry Pratchett so much, I was a little loathe to see a screen adaptation of one of his books. Thanks to Cinderbelle however, and her Netflix membership, we spent the last two evenings watching the BBC production of Hogfather. It wasn't bad. In fact, I quite enjoyed it. Some of the characters were not quite as I had pictured them, but all in all it was very true to the book (which I reviewed here a few days ago.)

One question: HAVE YOU BEEN NAUGHTY OR NICE?

Recommended!

3 comments:

lisahgolden said...

I'm taking your word for it. I need to read the book first, though, don't I?

Suzy said...

I think it's six of one, half dozen of the other. Just be prepared to be a little bit confused for a while, whichever you do first.

Sorghum Crow said...

In general nice....