Disgrace heaped upon disgrace. Children go hungry. Schools in disarray. People losing homes. People without medical care or medicine. New Orleans still awash in disaster.
But we need that 50 mil, ok?
Clearly the Current Occupant did not take heed of your No Shopping til Peace memo.
As if he would.
Suzy, it is beyond criminal... It is so disgraceful.
Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
4 comments:
And how that money could be spent to get the Millenium Development Goals into action ALL over the world!! BLAH
It's criminal, it really is.
Disgrace heaped upon disgrace. Children go hungry. Schools in disarray. People losing homes. People without medical care or medicine. New Orleans still awash in disaster.
But we need that 50 mil, ok?
Clearly the Current Occupant did not take heed of your No Shopping til Peace memo.
As if he would.
Suzy, it is beyond criminal... It is so disgraceful.
And immoral and impeachable, predicated as it was on a pack of willful lies.
I see firsthand every day what schools are lacking because of this administration's policies.
This is our future -- how mean and stupid can they be? (I know the answer to that, unfortunately.)
Post a Comment