
"Over the past two and a half years, I have seen tyranny, dishonesty, corruption and depravity of types I never thought possible," Gonzales said in prepared remarks at a Hispanic Heritage Month ceremony at Bolling Air Force Base. "I've seen things I didn't know man was capable of.
"But I will tell you here and now that these things still leave me hopeful," he said. "Because every time I see a glimmer of the evil man can do, I see the defenders of liberty, truth and justice who stand ready to fight it."
Good riddance, and may he still be brought to justice. More than likely, he'll be the recipient of Bush-style justice: a plum ambassadorship to the Duchy of Luxembourg, or some such.





2 comments:
First of all, I take great offense to the use of one of my favorite Muppets to in any way refer to this particular person. The real Gonzo is sweet, lovable, and true-hearted. The other one...
Well, if I was a certain kind of person, I might ask, "What has Gonzo been smoking?", but I'm trying really hard to be nice lately.
But they make it so darn difficult.
Yeah, I thought about the use of sweet Gonzo to represent that so and so who finally resigned, but not in enough disgrace. It won't happen again.
Post a Comment