Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I love these guys!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw Dennis live last spring and I got to shake his hand and thank him for bring up the issues we really care about. It was awesome, and I rarely use that word to describe things.

poodledoc said...

I was impressed that he had a 1948 Lou Boudreau baseball card. He was the famous player-manager for the Cleveland Indians, a Hall of Famer and a boyhood idol. Guess I'll be voting for Dennis, now. Voting is a momentous decision, so I wouldn't want to take it lightly. I think it's critical to focus on the issues..........like baseball. I wonder if any of the other candidates like baseball?

Jan said...

My daughter AE always tells me I should watch Colbert, but I don't watch tv too much. This was so funny, and I was glad to see Dennis in this light. Thanks, Suzy.

Cinderbelle said...

And thank you, Anna, for informing Mr. Ether that Kucinich was on the Colbert Report last night. What would Suzy do without her diligent daughter who watches comedy central with her friends in the evenings?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I usually turn the TV off after the Daily Show, but this was wonderful! Kucinich all the way!

Suzy said...

"What would Suzy do without her diligent daughter who watches comedy central with her friends in the evenings?"

Ummmm ... quit worrying that her diligent daughter will be destitute and living on the street?

Thanks for the tip! I wouldn't have seen it otherwise, diligent daughter.