Saturday, June 28, 2008
I Hate the New Look!
But don't worry, it's only temporary. I was just going to check my email this morning, and then I started messing around with my blog and before you know it I had messed the whole thing up and lost my blogroll, which I tried to recreate ... and I'm so sorry if I left anyone off. It's only temporary, I promise! It's high time I customized anyway. God, I hate computers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I do things like this on a whim. Hang in there!
Think of this as an adventure!
I have been intending to customize for a long time. As it is, I have to mess with the HTML to change anything. Now, of course, had the professor of the class I took done his job and taught what he was supposed to, I might have a better grasp of HTML right now ... Oh well, WYSIWYGs serve a purpose, even though the snobby prof liked to dis' them.
Post a Comment