Sunday, June 29, 2008

Whad'dya Think Of It Now?

Hours of tweaking and arranging, changing colors, changing fonts, adding a photo, removing a photo ... all with Enriched Geranium (whose computer I am using until our gummint rebate comes and I can replace my dead computer - thanks, Ed!) breathing down my neck because he thinks I'm being a COMPUTER HOG. I'm not a computer hog ... am I??? Do you like it? Is it bee-yoo-tee-ful? Should I change the background color, maybe to puce or mauve or even burnt umber? Or is white OK?

Note: Photo credit for the beautiful luminiferous ether in the header goes to Enriched Geranium.

14 comments:

Jan said...

Loverly! I think it's all very nice and easy to read! The picture is wonderful, giving us a glimpse of lumiferous either.

poodledoc said...

Like the new layout, Ms Ether.

See'in as I'm at FGC an', turning my 'tension toward speertool matters, I had to wonder: what do yall consider to be the relationship between God and luminiferous ether?

Anyway, I especially like the guard dog!

Suzy said...

Poodle Doc -- God (Goddess, Gods, Om, Annoya, Offler the Crocodile God) ... they all love to frolic in the luminiferous ether -- provided it isn't too gooey.

Tell PoodleDoc Jr. not to break the ice cream dispenser in the cafeteria this time. Hello to the future Ms. PoodleDoc.

Watch out for the guard dog. She'll lick you to pieces.

Suzy said...

Jan, why thenk you, dahlink. I was getting a little tired of the old look. I like the click & drag capabilities that the update offers.

Watch out for the guard dog!

Ed said...

Looks good! And very real, despite what the scientists say.

Suzie Ridler said...

Wonderful work Suzy! Way to go with all of the changes and making this space truly your own.

tweetey30 said...

Suzy its beautiful. When it loaded I thought I had some one elses blog. But its nice. I dont know how to tweek or what not on mine. So great job.

BTW if you are getting e-mails from me its not me. I am sorry if you are. Some one has gotten me good. I have a post up on what happened with that. Its the nbrsspot.blogspot.com.

Fran said...

Oh my- I am silenced by the beauty, filled with awe!

Suzy said...

Aw, gosh. Thanks everyone.

Anonymous said...

Lovely! the header is fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Looks good. Now you're going to have tom come up with great content to match the great new look.

Suzy said...

Dr. Monkey, Dr. Monkey, Dr, Monkey ... I am crushed.

QuakerDave said...

Looks nice. You're becoming cyber-frisky, we see...

Suzy said...

Cyber-frisky? I tried to learn HTML, but you know what? I love drag and drop! I'll let someone else be the geek.