Friday, June 13, 2008

Where do I stand?

Thanks to the lovely and talented FranIAm for posting a link to The Political Compass test. Thanks, without a doubt, to my mom for instilling in me such a deep-seated mistrust of authority and people of wealth that my political compass looks like this:
As I've gotten older, for my own peace of mind, I've begun to see the wisdom of going with the flow and not fighting all the time. For example, at work I've become more of a -gasp - team player. However, this should confirm that there are no worries that I'm crossing over to the Dark Side anytime soon!

5 comments:

Fran said...

Thank you for the link and the love... and yes, we do have a lot in common!!

I know exactly what you mean about the go with the flow. When I was younger, I got rancorous about all manner of things. Now, not so much.

But watch out when I do!

Oh wait, you already know that!

Ginnie said...

Thanks for checking out my blog, Suzy. I've missed you.
I did the test and came out in the same green square that you did (not surprisingly) except that I was almost dead center in that square.

Jan said...

Suzy, that seems like an accurate description of you (and Fran). I admire you both.

Sorghum Crow said...

Damn, don't fall off the edge, dear.

I'm just a hoot and a holler away from you. (quelle surprise)

Suzy said...

Yay for the lower left quadrant. Anyone for a game of four-square? I'll serve.