You can have your tropical paradises (paradi?) I'll take the Northwoods in a heartbeat. Wish us luck traveling with Molly for the first time!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Notta Lotta Blogging
We'll be here instead, dabbling our toes in Lake Michigan, napping in the hammock, watching gorgeous sunsets every evening ("Another stunningly beautiful sunset, ho-hum ..."):
You can have your tropical paradises (paradi?) I'll take the Northwoods in a heartbeat. Wish us luck traveling with Molly for the first time!
You can have your tropical paradises (paradi?) I'll take the Northwoods in a heartbeat. Wish us luck traveling with Molly for the first time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Well Molly's face will be here at my blog for all the world to see as official impeachment dog of FranIam.
So go and have fun you crazy kids!!
The Northwoods are a lovely, relaxing place. We used to go to the WI Northwoods in St. Germain.
Enjoy!
Fran, I supply the dog, you supply the ideas -- we should go into business together! I took your idea and ran with it -- and threw the tennis ball a few times too.
DCup, where did you grow up?
Have fun, fun, fun!!!
Sure, run off and have fun while the rest of us swelter. Fat lot you care about us. :)
Come and join us, one and all!
Post a Comment